Thursday, October 10, 2013

FOREVER 21 THREEBIES, MY WAY PROMO


I am not fond of joining contests like this but I guess my love for FOREVER 21 is bigger than the hesitation blocker I have. Ever since its first launch at Megamall in 2010 I’ve already became a big fan, its store embodies my flair and aesthetic for fashion. Whenever I step into Megamall my heart and mind automatically know where to guide my feet, its huge yellow signage and modish mannequins are so inviting! With or without anything in the shopping bag my heart never fails to be overwhelmed with the unbearable fashion loots around, even just by looking I’m already drenched in satisfaction. So, as soon as I laid my eyes on the contest post and got few cheers from people I decided to join and lay my cards.

They’re mechanics is to create three different looks with one key FOREVER 21 piece and another 2 FOREVER 21 pieces which they entitled as THREEBIES, MY WAY FOREVER 21 PHOTO CONTEST. Lucky 21 winners will get FOREVER 21 GIFT CARDS and a feature on MEG MAGAZINE plus SAMSUNG LATEST MOBILE PHONE to the most stylish one. You can send as many entries as you want and I did two entries which ill be showing right next to this. My first entry is entitled STYLE-THREE-STA and the second one is DENIM SHOOT UP, both with captions why I love my key piece and my three looks. So, here are my winning photos!


STYLE-THREE-STA

I am usually drawn to basic pieces with subtle chic details and this item is palpably not an exception. I was instantly magnetized by the simplicity of its shabby chic vibe; the eyelet neckline and center knit design enamored my old fashion quaint not to mention the fabric’s softness and vintage-y off white color. Though this item yield more on to femininity, it doesn’t give me the limitation to pull off looks contrary to it. 


DENIM SHOOT UP

I am a big fan of jeans right now! I love how the trend resurrected jeans in a more modish look and finding one wasn’t hard. My feet knew exactly where to pull me, where else but Forever 21! When I saw this denim button down I cringed to its simple yet chic look and imagined right away the styling possibilities once it landed in my closet. LOL! I love its washed jean color, the striped piping and not to mention its light fabric. Young yet classic! I knew that it’s a steal because jeans never go out of style. 

Photo shoot coming this October! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment