Thursday, September 19, 2013

SWEET SCALLOP!





Lately my sweet tooth for fashion slobber for such endearing scalloped outfits. It’s an apparent cut of feminine utterance. I find it so lovely! No thinking twice I got to do it in my project. This is an easy one, no sew required given that your fabric is not grainy or loosely grained. Tutorial coming up! :)

The look that I pulled off here is contrary to the sweet vibe of my scalloped cropped top. I intended to clash the opposite that’s why I play the sporty and feminine look. I lean on wearing this oversized black and white jacket, black skort and knee high socks for the athletic wrap. While sticking to the feminine cropped top and black wedge shoes instead of sneakers for contrast. In styling, it’s fun to pop a surprise and mix the unexpected because it is when character surface and individuality kicks.




STYLECRAFT PROJECT: SCALLOPED CROPPED TOP

                                                                      For FULL TUTORIAL, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment