Fish hat, cargo shorts, weave belt, black socks, shoes, stylecraft projects: bow tie- polka dot wired band (tutorial here) and button down cut-out.
Cut-out designs are coming back
and more so the trend in the market. But who said that you should buy one to be
in? When you can make one out of your already there outfits! Sounds fun? Oh
yeah! And I’ll show you how.
Here, I’ve picked this old
printed button down to be my cut-out design project. I’ve used triangular holes
on top of chest and on the sides of the waist. See how eye catching it turned
out?
To give this cut-out design a
style justice, I wore this top with an “androgynous” look. I made it simple by
just wearing cargo shorts with a weaved brown belt, I chose to make use of a
womanly belt not to get too lost of being a lady. Polka-dot bow tie which is
also an old stylecraft project (view), this will add that manly appeal along
with the black fish hat. Loafers and black socks. In achieving androgynous
look, I made it a point to make it comfortable and simple just the way men do
without losing the femininity.
STYLECRAFT PROJECT - CUT-OUT BUTTON DOWN












lol i have thought of thattitle too! nice outfit :)
ReplyDeleteENTER MY DRESS GIVEAWAY
http://breepluse.blogspot.com/2013/05/dress-giveaway-sponsored-by-dskoncom.html