Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PRETTIER THAN FLOWER




blue jean button down, tutu dress, oxford ankle boots, striped socks, spike ring, chain necklace, stone drop necklace and my stylecraft project: lovely floral headband





I guess anything flower-y is close to the style of anyone who is girly girl. Admitting myself as one, *wink* here’s my second project where flower is all in bloom. The first project that I made realted to flower is a rose headband made out of ribbon (view). And now, I used paper flowers (it look more natural compared to plastics) to make a lovely flower headband along with a peach lace.

Today, I’ve decided to pull a style close to the sweetness of my project. I wore this really cute  nude tutu dress which makes me feel ten years younger *LOL!* and top it with an acid washed blue jean button-down, this will give a bit of toughness and neutralize the sweetness of the dress. Then I slipped my feet into my oxford shoes and my striped white and brown socks. Not to forget my accessories, I chose to wear something that is tough: chains, metal, spikey- again, to add hardness to my soft vibe. When I dress up it’s either I go all out or I break my style with contrast but I guess more of the second choice coz I find it  more adventurous and challenging to look out of the usual.







STYLECRAFT PROJECT #07 - LOVELY FLORAL HEADBAND









                                                              For FULL TUTORIAL, click HERE.                                                                                               
                                                                            PHOTOS BY: Enzo

No comments:

Post a Comment