Tuesday, March 26, 2013

RED, BLUE AND YELLOW




checkered button down, red striped tank top, yellow high waist shorts, woven skinny belt, ankle boots, wooden and ceramic bracelets, red shades and my stylecraft project: polka dot wired band. 





I am not a fan of the scorching sun but the weather today signals that the sizzling summer season is almost here. This brought my hands to pick three colors that are summer complementary: red, blue and yellow.

I have always associated summer with colors. So what a way to celebrate it by wearing them! Here, I opted to wear to a blue checkered button down and a red striped tank top. Mixing contrasting prints gives a fun vibe. A bright yellow high waist shorts for another strike of color. Never to forget shades to protect your eyes and for an added character. Few colored bangles, ankle boots and my stylecraft project: wired band.




Get to see how I made this polka dot wired band! :)

STYLECRAFT PROJECT#1 - WIRED BAND




For FULL TUTORIAL click HERE.

PHOTOS BY: Enzo

No comments:

Post a Comment