Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MERRY MARCH!



white button down, beige pants, taupe shoes, brown weave belt, thin bangles and my style craft project: collar accessory



March, the month that is responsible for adding up a digit to my age. It will only be a few more days! @,@ I get a dose of happy hormones for realizing that I can still celebrate this precious life. Joyful. Privileged. Oh.. oh no.. I’m getting emotional! It’s not even my birthday but yeah this girl is being a cry baby already! Oh well, to many of you knows that I underwent an open heart surgery just a few months ago. I felt so overwhelmed and blessed. I am Gods’ living testimony to his miracles. More than enough reason to shed some joyful tears right? But of course I won’t let those tears stay long, need to have a clear view of this life’s offer to a tougher and stronger me!






Noticed the small detail attached to my collar? Learn how to have one! 





STYLECRAFT PROJECT #05 - COLLAR ACCESSORY





For FULL TUTORIAL, click HERE.

PHOTOS BY: Enzo

No comments:

Post a Comment