Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE





I was quite fascinated and at the same intrigued when I first saw those ill-fitting rings. It was all the rage! There were various cute and adorable designs all over and it didn’t slip in my DIY radar that’s why I’ll be making it in my project. Though it was quite some time now, almost forgot to do it here but my itch for cleaning my DIY kit paved in reminding me. I saw my roll of gold aluminum wire and my hand worked its way, expect not just one or two but five midi rings to stack up. Tutorial in a bit!

Inspired by my midi ring project, I pulled off a free spirit bohemian look. I love recreating this theme of ensemble because it always wraps you with individuality and character. So here, I paired my dainty lace cropped top with my navy blue maxi skirt and my oversized floral chiffon button down or my granny top. Then I picked this vintage looking platform shoe that blended well with my queer vibe, a lace tie for my head and a few thin bangles. 









STYLECRAFT PROJECT: MIDI RINGS




                                                              For FULL TUTORIAL, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment